Friday 27 April 2012

My Transformation


During my admission interview, I asked my interviewer if a graduate with an arts background would be able to cope with the level of number crunching required on the programme, she assured me that I would. Soon enough I realized that to survive, I had to be a go-getter.

The splendid transformation began the very moment I stepped into the school premises. It was really fun- filled, but before I knew it, the steam was blowing hot.
It was way too difficult for me to adapt to the case and class participation method of teaching adopted by LBS. The combination was like a sound of multiple bomb explosions in my brain.

I struggled, strived and as a passionate survivor I devised a means of achieving personal transformation. LBS instigated a tremendous change in me. It was like passing through a burning furnace and coming out renewed. I practically experienced the fact that “knowledge is power!”

The MBA experience has given me a great competitive advantage and it has revealed my other hidden potentials which I can now utilise to create and add value in society.

Ada Igah is a second year MBA student, and can be reached at adamma.tochukwu-igah@alumni.lbs.edu.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment