Tuesday 17 April 2012

Times



Times I wake and wonder what lurks in 24hrs duration in a black nation

Times I listen to communication, only to get PDP drummed into my perception

Times I hear our leaders utter words of deception for our adulation

Times I switch on the set to see aversion within a black nation

Times I quail when given information of nearby depredation

Times I assess how pauperization has ruined a gifted multiplication

Times I witness the scenario lead to perversion of our generation

Times I stay in familiarization with others for 90 minutes duration

Times I hear conversation lead to talk of emigration

Times I wonder if having a black coloration is a transgression

Times I feel abduction from my Southern habitation

Times I struggle to relaxation with a body in desolation

Times I sense an inspiration of no social transformation.

How I wish I could be relieved of such Times

No comments:

Post a Comment