Friday 6 July 2012

My Big 4



1.      Tamilore
My sister from another mother. Baffer lomo. Owolabi’s second daughter (Funke is the first daughter). I won’t forget her everyday high heels, the way she chews, how much she reads, and how kind she is. She’s the best house mate ever. I love you sweets.


2.      Nike
My big sister. I am inspired by how well she managed her family and academics. She always appeared well put together. She is soft spoken,an expert Plan B Planner,  and could organize anything possible. My President, Toastmaster, excellent communicator. She daily supplied me with chewing gum, and always saved me from sleep.


3.      Tomi
My friend! Branding personified. Tomibobo. Of Strategic strategies and tactical tactics. I can never forget how Tomi dresses, bounces, poses with his tablet, speaks and writes exhaustively, the numerous arguments we had, and how kind he is, not just to me but to everyone. He’s always giving his time to help others and is always willing to go an extra mile to help. When I needed help and I called Tomi, he didn’t even ask one question or come up with an excuse, he just agreed to help me as soon as I asked.


4.      David
My personal person! I like to think that I made his life more exciting because I was always teasing him, but he was a good sport and humoured me. I would never forget how he always puts his hands in his pocket, and his obsession with the series, Friends. He always had problems with all his electronic devices (I honestly believe he's jinxed). He was and is a great friend, always there when I needed to talk, bounce ideas, rant, play and when I needed help. I feel blessed that I have him as a friend...this kind is hard to come by.

And finally, I want to give a special thanksgiving to God, He made all things possible. When I think of all He did for my classmates and I, the words "thank you Lord" are just not enough.

My last words to the class: "...you are important to me, I love you, I need you to survive"

Cheers
Stephanie Obi










No comments:

Post a Comment