Tuesday 23 September 2014

BEACH PARTY


All work and no play they say……
We sure needed the play as we were getting too serious. We decided to take time off our “yet to be” busy schedules to unwind. We also needed to bond before the much talked about rigorous program starts. The bond had started to form, but err we still needed to officially bond together as a class. 
sea side chilling
New Friendships ..... don't worry there is some room to breath
As expected, we all had fun and this was away from the LBS standard of dressing, where guys had to always be suited up, and girls running ‘helter skelter’ trying to hide for fear of being sent home for wearing below the required standards (loooooool).
Who knew MBA 13 class had rock stars? People like Ose, Tobi, Mena, Ayotunde, Kene, Chiamaka, Jumoke, Ope, and Segun sure rocked the event. Infact everyone brought different dancing skills to the floor. 
Moves like Jagger
My humble self was busy giggling about. 
Moi
It was sure a memorable event, and gradually we are turning into family. I am hopeful it stays that way even when the rigorous program starts.
hmmm ......... I wonder how many fingers are in the air
And yea, we just concluded our class elections and Thompson beat me to the post of Social Director (sad much….. loool). Congrats Thompson, u sure deserved it, congrats to all the winners.
Finally, Just so u know MBA 12, we’ve been expecting you and it feels like we’re the only MBA students in school. Come back already!
Yours Truly
Chiamaka Madu
MBA 13

6 comments:

  1. I.N.T.E.R.E.S.T.I.N.G!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice MBA13....very unlike your #book-book predecessors MBA12 #LMAO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are book-book too o...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there, I'm considering an LBS MBA but I've heard a lot about how hectic it is. I will like to speak with someone who is doing the program and get specifics such as typical daily schedule et al. I need to face what I'm about to take on realistically especially considering the fact that I currently stay somewhere on the mainland and also forsee that I may definitely need to be doing something on the side to raise some funds
    Chiamaka please can you send me an email (yugomie@gmail) with your digits so I can call you. I know there's an open day scheduled for Feb but that's too far away.

    Thanks in advance................. Yugo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crave Freebies for world residents are listed here. Updated daily. Crave Free Stuff to see the latest Free Samples offers.

    ReplyDelete