Monday 17 September 2012

Gbemi shares her MBA Experience

Gbemi with her bundle of joy

Hello MBA 11!

Welcome to LBS….the MBA programme is one that will challenge you on all fronts… Well I guess that may be coming a little late because you are already two weeks into it. It is advisable that you consider it as a remolding exercise regardless of the experiences you have had or what you have previously been exposed to.   Although class participation, good scores and overall success are important factors of the MBA considering the time and money invested, do not forget to create bonds, relationships and partnerships that would hopefully last for a life time.

I have met very ‘interesting’ people in the course of the programme and I must say that everyday only shapes you more into becoming the perfect manager that you seek to be at the end of the hurdle. The facilitators are great and I must say they are good at what they do. Despite the workload, you must strive to have a solid work-life balance….Trust me it’s difficult but it’s possible!

Now to me!..

Tundun, Gbemi and Pelumi
The MBA experience is like no other, as a newly married young woman with a baby on the way it’s even more challenging. I had to deploy every skill I had acquired over my lifetime at one time or the other to create favourable outcomes (like Thad will say). The key to succeeding as I have learnt is that you are the only one that can deprive yourself of the victory you deserve… no one else has that power! So you need to pick yourself up even when you feel exhausted and do what you have to do.

For me, everyone on the MBA programme has been fantastic, it’s like I was on the panel of ‘Judges’ and I made the selection of the MBA 10 crew… we have a perfect mix, all very intelligent, focused and party savvy…lol! Couldn’t have asked for anything more.

Looking forward to meeting you guys! And as the LBS saying goes ENJOY!

Gbemi is a full time MBA student of Lagos Business School. She can be reached via email; oluwagbemileke.taiwo@lbs.net.ng

1 comment:

  1. Dark pattern is harmful and usually discovered in homes and structures after overflow inundating has happened. Dark pattern visibility is harmful and dangerous to your wellness - especially that of your home environment. Dark pattern symptoms are usually the result of chemical toxins, or VOC, which can cause anxious and breathing illnesses.
    rentalprotectionagency.com.

    ReplyDelete