Thursday 13 September 2012

The MBA Experience ...As Told By Nono


Enobong Emah, MBA 10
Hello guys. Nono here. So in addition to what my wonderful classmates have said so far, I want to talk about two things. 

First of all, don't get too engrossed in the books. (I didn't say don't read o! Ha). I know it is very very easy to get lost in the binders but like most of the other posts have shown via the pictures, you can have an awesome education and enjoy yourself at the same time. 
Go out. See a movie. Listen to music. Run in the sand. Eat a gummy bear (ok this one is for me but you get what I mean). Enjoy yourselves. Find that BALANCE. 
Nono on the beach

Secondly, let everyday be a lesson on interpersonal skills. I was (yes I used past tense :p) probably one of the most politically incorrect person in my class. 

Like you don't know the half of it but I can proudly say that this day, I think the politically incorrect version (Rome wasn't built in a day) and say the politically correct version. Progress right? I think so too. 

It's really amazing how much the program can change you positively if you let it so please let it. Aii...I think that's about it. I'm sure we'll all have fun...see y'all at your welcome party. I'm sure we'll have a lot more to talk about then.

Toyin and Nono with friends from Stanford
PS: class participation is really important if you're like me who doesn't like writing much in written exams so raise that hand today :). Also, if brush-up looks tough, don't worry. You don't want to know what I got in brush-up lol. You'll find your stride once the main program starts. Trust me ;).










Enobong Emah is a full time MBA student of Lagos Business School. She can be reached via email; enobong.emah@lbs.net.ng

No comments:

Post a Comment